Monday, April 13, 2009

Musicals Are Music To My Ears

While I am a fan of any type of play, there is just something about musicals. I think the two main things are the combination of singing and dancing. It is just so magical, and there seems to always be something going on. Also musicals normally have a bigger cast which I really love because I am a loser and love to watch every single character, from the lead to the actor with only one line. When plays have many characters, like most musicals, it gives me something to look forward to because I never know when someone new may appear. Another great thing about musicals is the costumes. Because of the fact that there are so many actors as well as songs and dance routines, there is always a change of costume which is very exciting. Many times musicals are very up beat, which is another plus, and this also means very creative costumes and dance routines. There is just something about musicals that keep me coming back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment