Monday, April 20, 2009

Mamma Mia Here I Go Again.. And Again.. And Again..And Again

Mamma Mia. Two words come to my mind when I think of the movie/play/songs from the movie/play. Annoying and repetitive. What did I say? I said annoying and repetitive. A little less, a little more, but for the most part annoying and repetitive. I think you get my point. But if not I found a review that might help you understand,
If you want to see a play with energy to spare, go see "Mamma Mia!" If you want
to see a play full of comedy and romance, go see "Mamma Mia!" If you want to
hear delightful songs sung by super talented performers, go see "Mamma Mia!". If
you want to have a night at the theater that will send you home with a smile on
your face and a song in your heart, go see "Mamma Mia!"

Wow that made me so happy I could just scream, Mamma Mia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment